Students are supervised from 8.30am until 3.30pm. Students arriving earlier than 8.30am must report to the Front Office. This practice is not encouraged. After 3.30pm students that are not collected are brought to the Front Office and parents/caregivers phoned to clarify pick up arrangements.
- Students arrive at school. They may wander around the Nature Play Learning Space and prepare for the day under the verandah.
- Students enter classes on the first bell and class time formally begins at 8.55am.
- Recess is between 11.00 a.m. and 11.20 a.m.
- Lunch time: Eating time from 1.00pm until 1.10pm Lunch concludes at 1.50pm.
- Students are dismissed at 3.10pm in order to catch the government buses to and from Millicent High School.
The school office is open from 8.00am until 4.00pm, Monday to Friday. After hours, messages can be left on the answering service available, or send an email to email@example.com